Our Ambassadors are here to assist you with your questions related to UNITE 2021
She re-started her career in Canada with Starwood Hotels & Resorts and worked at 2 of their properties in Toronto before moving out west as a Director of Sales with Magnolia Hotel & Spa in Victoria, British Columbia. Mahima established herself within the Canadian hospitality industry through her dedication, hard work and perseverance. In 2010, she returned to Starwood with Four Points by Sheraton where she was responsible for the sales, marketing and revenue decisions for the property until its closure in 2012. In 2011, she took on the additional responsibility of chairing the Four Points Coop, which comprised of Directors of Sales & Marketing and the General Managers of 9 hotels within Ontario. All along, Mahima continued to invest in herself. She has certification in both Marketing and Revenue Management from eCornell and has also completed a course in Strategic Selling, which was offered by Starwood; this certification was delivered by a Master Connections trainer.
In 2012, Mahima took on a new path within the industry by becoming an entrepreneur and in 2013 she established her own company, Saleint. Today, she is the Chief Brand Ambassador of Saleint Inc., serves as President & COO of XCIX Inc., and is a Director at UNITE by Saleint, a company handling Virtual Trade Shows and Webinars.
Mahima has multitude of experience – from India to Canada and from Sales, Marketing & PR to Virtual events and Executive Leadership, she brings in diverse points of view, unique insights and perspectives from both sides of this customer focused industry. She was recently recognized by CAMSC for UNITE..
His 35-year long career in tourism does not exclude his other interests. He is pursuing his interest in building a retreat at the foothills of the Himalayas, targeting zero carbon footprint. He is an author of a book of short stories exploring the dark recesses of the human mind. He is also a healer, tarot card reader, counselor, and spiritual guide.
Last but not least, he plays a critical role as a mentor for the online event dedicated to hospitality - UNITE Virtual Global Tourism & MICE Trade Show.
Some of her past and present clients / projects include:
• Bustronome - Launch project for Bustronome, a French company launching a new product in London (since September 17). Created awareness of the new product with UK T.O., incoming agencies and event companies. Exceeded target and sold to 60 event companies and 90 leisure companies Continued to manage relationships and contract yearly
• Ocio Vital - Representation of Ocio Vital, a Barcelona based company, in the UK (since June 17) and Latin America.
• Orient Tours - UK representative for Orient Tours (UAE & Oman) since July 2019. Contacts include leisure, families, MICE, adventures, wellness, etc.
• GetYourGuide AG - Online travel company, offering visitor experience and attractions to B2B market. I contracted all the major European cities and worked closely with local and central tourist boards. Role involved training new staff in the Berlin office, focusing on product development and contracting.
• South America representation - Representing a number of European DMC’s in the South American market on trade missions, representation and attending trade fairs such as Anato, WTM Latin America and independent sales missions.
• Viator – leading online B2B and B2C offering visitor experience and attraction products globally. My role was to establish and develop Viator’s London based EMEA office from a green field site and contract all EMEA products, I personally contracted over 2500 products and managed 300 suppliers.